The first and only seaplane training program in Poland officially approved on 2-nd September 2010 by the President of the Civil Aviation Office.
Airport Biernat is the first Flight Training Organization in Poland since the end of World War II, who officially received the certificate of authority for seaplane rating. It is also the first and only program of its kind in Eastern Europe.
This is the lowest price of seaplane rating across Europe. Interested in training please complete and send application to the given address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our fleet of seaplanes:
- Fully refurbished Cessna 172 on floats
- A completely new Aviat Husky A1C-180 on floats
Currently, practical training takes place on an airplane Cessna 172 on floats, which was completely refurbished and extended in additional options that are not found in the standard version such as “bubble windows” for example.
The candidates must have:
- at least Private Pilot License PPL (A)
- current medical 2-nd class
- theoretical training for SEP (S) – 800 PLN
- practical training – minimum of 8 flight hours for 1192,50 PLN per hour
Practical training is conducted by qualified instructors from the USA. Each participant receives the necessary training course materials, check list, and after the course and obtaining a certificate applicable – a gift from the FTO.